Monday, February 27, 2012

The Wintertime Blues

Wintertime for many people brings depression for a variety of reasons, mostly though, because of the lack of sunshine. Full spectrum lighting can do wonders in this arena, as it helps the body to produce much needed Vitamin D. This type of lighting, which is similar to the sun's UV rays, goes miles beyond anything else is helping us be happy. Have you noticed that on a bright sunny day, you are happier than you would be on a dismal wintry snowy day? Unless you're like me. I live to be happy. But I am human, at least part of the time, so what I just said about me has to be taken with a grain of something. I do take supplemental Vitamin D in the winter months when those UV rays are not available to us in the northern hemisphere. Although I do live on the opposite side of the mountain as compared to Seattle, so I don't have quite as much in the form of cloudy/rainy days as those who live on or near the coast.

If you want some help in finding happiness, there is one person I know who can help you get there, simply by listening to her, or watching her on video. And that is, Rikka Zimmerman. She is called an Access Consciousness Facilitator. She is very good at what she does, and she radiates happiness and love. In my words, she is adorable. Check out this link for one of her short videos and you will see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment