Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Breast Cancer Rearch. The Rest Of The Story.

Hopefully you watched the movie trailer in the last posting on breast cancer. I have known for a decade that breast cancer is one of the easiest cancers to eliminate from our lives, and how the drug companies will do whatever it takes to prevent this information from becoming public knowledge. Your medical doctor generally does not know how to cure cancers, and if they do know, they will not tell you. At least, not as a doctor. They may tell you as a friend. But only if they know.

Here's what I know about cancers, and breast cancer in particular:

1. Cancer is always caused by what goes into the body, what the body does with it, and what the body can get rid of. This includes your beliefs. The body allows follows where the mind goes. And most of where the body goes, is by your unconscious beliefs, rather than conscious.

2. I was surprised several years ago when a book I was reading, called Alternative Cures, by Bill Gottlieb. In that book a study done by three researchers shows conclusively, that women who wore tight fitting bras were far more likely to develop breast cancer than those who didn't. The reasoning is obvious for someone like me. A tight bra cuts off the lymphatic flow. The lymph system is a main channel of waste removal. So when you cut off that flow, where does the waste go? You got it. The breasts. I invite you to get Alternative Cures and read it. Reading this book may save your life and your families financial future. I don't need FDA approval for this. Cancer research is a scam, pure and simple. Don't believe me? Check it out with any natural healer, and many prominent medical doctors, including Dr Joseph Merola.

3. The essential oil of Lavender is said to have all the properties to reverse breast cancers. Lavender, in its truly therapeutic state, is an adaptagen, meaning it works where the body has a need. When I work on others with cancer, as I did myself when I had cancer, I use several oils rather than just lavender. Each therapeutic quality oil is capable of allowing the body to get back into balance in certain areas. Essential oils cannot cure you of anything. But they are tools. Most lavender oil on the market is not truly therapeutic, as I had been told, then discovered on my own as well. Most oils on the market are not of great value. And yet, Young Living's are. There are hundreds of thousands of people in America that use this brands oils daily. And I am one of them.

To meet the FDA head on, I am not prescribing oils for your health. But if I were in your shoes with any cancer, I wouldn't do without them either. I use therapeutic quality daily. They are the reason I am alive and healthy now. Thanks to the knowledge, expertise, and willingness to share that information to me, from Gary Young, founder of Young Living Essential Oils. He is considered to be the world's foremost authority on essential oils. I owe him my life. Young Living oils are one of extremely few brands that are truly therapeutic, and it is my opinion, having used most of the brands on the market, that theirs are indeed, the best of the best. If you would like to learn about aromatherapy, or have issues you'd like help with, visit this site and click on the link on the left side that says: "Sign up for my newsletter". I don't intend to ruffle any medical personnels feathers with the following statement, but I do believe it is true. And that is, many healers know far more about health than most medical doctors. At least, most medical docs in the U.S.A. Because they are not taught health. They are taught, for the most part, how to diagnose and prescribe.

In my next posting, I will give you examples of what therapeutic quality aromatherapy has done for me. Some of the results may astonish you. Some of those results astonished me.

No comments:

Post a Comment